Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Acquantance"
Other questions about "Acquantance"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce acquantance.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: "it's nice to make your acquantance". This means "Nice to met you". It's sounds commun in USA?
A: "It's nice to make your acquantance". This is a more polite way of saying "Nice to meet you". Both are used, but the second is more common.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- Do Americans often shorten “California” and “Canada” to “CA” in speaking?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Is this sentence correct? -> I always check the weather fo...
- By word of mouth, the movie is hilarious yet very touching Does it sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日は寒いね！
- How do you say this in English (US)? 명확한 위법 사실이 나온 게 없는데도 탄핵을 억지로 밀어붙인 것은 이 장관을 때려 윤석열 정부 책임론을 부각...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 週末は何をしましたか
- In Dutch we use "straks", "zo direct" or "zo meteen" to indicate that something is going to happe...
- I pee urine. Is it natural?? And is the past version "I peed urine."?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 私の得意料理はスパイスカレーです。
- What is the difference between country and countryside and field ?