Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Appellative"
The meaning of "Appellative" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does appellative mean?
A: to give something a name
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between saying "wake up TO a lot of messages on my phone" and "wake up WIT...
- What does Make it down mean?
- "Something came up for him, so he can't make it." Can I say "to him" ? If so, what's the diffe...
- In sentences with relative pronouns, can the sentence end with a be verb? "i don't know where my...
- What is the difference between what kind of sentence is correct or maybe they are both correct ? ...
- Does this sound natural? “She ate only a sushi for breakfast.”
- What is the difference between i'm good man! and i'm that good man! ?
- If you don't want people to control you, don't tell anyone when and how much available time you h...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 相手チームとの力の差を埋めるのは大変だ
- How do you say this in English (US)? 正月は日本で過ごします