Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Borders"
The meaning of "Borders" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does IT BORDERS ON rudeness and is insulting to buyers. mean?
A: It is almost rude. Some might think it’s rude.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- My son is holding a glass of hot water. I want to warm him to be careful. What should I say? "...
- What does she say?
- Is there any difference between "turmoil" and "tumult"? Would you use them interchangeably? If no...
- Does this sound natural? - The reading is about buffering, a technique used by weaker animals wh...
- What does In a movie "A Beautiful Mind", a man says "Hansen's all bent". I wanna ask the meaning ...
- Could you correct the following sentence below? An elder male passenger had difficulty in putting...
- Is "How many dollars" or " How much dollars" correct? Thank you.
- which one is correct ? 1. Dolphin lives in the water 2. Dolphin lives on the water
- How do you say this in English (US)? 至福のひととき
- How do you say this in English (US)? 途方もない時間