Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Borders"
The meaning of "Borders" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does IT BORDERS ON rudeness and is insulting to buyers. mean?
A: It is almost rude. Some might think it’s rude.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does the following audio clip say? Itsu kekkon shita no
- "People are always afraid of new technology until they realize how useful it is." Is this natural?
- Is "your" pronounced the same as "you're"? Or slight differently? 🤷
- What does the following audio clip say? Anata wa kekkon yubiwa o hamete imasu.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 'It will be challenging but it will be rewarding in the lon...
- What does "Whatsit" Its use! And pronouncing! mean?
- Could you tell me how and when to use "while I'd..."?
- Hi natives, Which sentence is correct: 1- I got lost while hiking 2- I got lost hiking Thank y...
- I would like to ask you about "by heart". If I use "by heart" with "remember" like the followi...
- All you have to do is (win / to win / winning)