Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Comportarsi"
Translations of "Comportarsi"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? comportarsi male
A: misbehave / misbehavior
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Ice cream melted because today is too hot. Is this sentence correct?
- Which sentence is more natural,"Playing soccer is interesting to me.",or "Playing soccer is inte...
- What is the difference between eat out and go out for dinner (or lunch) ?
- What is the difference between ‘You need not do this’ and ‘You don’t need to do this’ ?
- What is the difference between All this over a measly 11$ and All this over measly 11$ ?
- 1,the south of China 2,the south part of China 3,the southern part of China Which is correct? Or ...
- Could you check if this sounds natural? "I eventually ate three pounds of beefsteak altogether la...
- What is the difference between my bus is coming and the bus is coming ?
- What does the following audio clip say? Club selection at school
- Does this sound natural? “The dictionary sometimes doesn’t catch Americans’ habit because it’s wr...