Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Conciliare"
Translations of "Conciliare"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? conciliare (qualcosa con ... )
A: The best way would be "reconcile" (something with...)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does To be successful put your nose down in something and get damn good at it. mean?
- What does I take bigger craps than you mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 仕事が不定期で、いつ休めるか分からない。
- Please let me know the difference between "under" and "below" as a preposition.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 彼は病気でベットに寝ている
- How do you say this in English (US)? 和…签订契约
- What is the difference between 1. I have a sister five years older than me. 2. I have a five yea...
- 飲食店で働いてます。 お客様が食べ終わったお皿を下げたい時に使う英会話を教えてほしいです。
- Since learning is a life-time process, teachers have to plant seeds of the love of knowledge and ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? packed like sardines...前面是 人 還是 地方 ?? we were packed like s...