Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dipper"
The meaning of "Dipper" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does double dipper mean?
A: it means you have dipped twice into a shared dip like hummus!
Q: What does dipper mean?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Synonyms of "Dipper" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between dipper and ladle ?
A: I would say no one uses the word dipper outside of talking about the constellations in US English. Ladle is most commonly used.
Translations of "Dipper"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? how do say dipper in tagalog.
Other questions about "Dipper"
Q: The dipper filled halfway with water is lighter than the one that filled up with it. Does this sound natural?
A: The dipper filled halfway with water is lighter than the one that is filled completely with water.
Q: we Need go dipper Does this sound natural?
A: you dont pronounce dipper well. try to pronounce better the "d"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between set off and leave ?
- What does this sentence mean? "You *are going to* have to excuse my friend." Does this "are...
- What does Thicc mean?
- Does this sound natral? The jury is still out on whether it actually works. You should wait for ...
- A native English speaker said:A campaign is a group of people trying to achieve a goal together....
- Seal it tight? Or seal it tightly?
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do I say poop in English
- Do all of these mean the same thing? 1. He’s a coffee addict. 2. He’s a coffee nerd. 3. He’s a co...
- Do all of these mean the same thing? early bird, morning person, early riser
- Does this sound natural? “He’s a coffee junkie.”