Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Distraccion"
Translations of "Distraccion"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? distraccion
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural? I didn't expect she'd lose her temper like that, I should've bitten my...
- It was/is the first phone in the world. Which or both are ok？
- They ran races on the grass beside the river. They raced on the grass beside the river. Are b...
- What is the difference between college and university ?
- What is the difference between “He was supposed to meet his parents yesterday. ” and “He was supp...
- What is the difference between have sex and make love ?
- What is the difference between if someone has gotten hurt. could I say either: If he had worn th...
- Do they mean the same thing? If so, which sounds the most natural? Which one would you use? “Now...
- How do you say this in English (US)? もし私に弟がいて、弟に「お姉ちゃんなんて嫌いだ」と言われたら、どんな気持ちになるのかな？
- I know this is a trivial question, but why is there no problem of communication between British a...