Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Doare"
Translations of "Doare"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? mă doare capul!
A: My head hurts.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? mă doare capul
A: I have a headache/My head hurts
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Mă doare capul
A: “My head hurts/I have a headache.”
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- hi native speakers , I am asking why there is no apps to find u there
- How do you say this in English (US)? what"s up!
- Is this okay to say "There’s not ‘me’ in ‘perfect ‘, but there’s a ‘me’ in ‘awesome'"? Should th...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 6歳まで遊べます
- I’m reading a book called Born to fight by mark hunt. "Samoa is made up of a series of islands, ...
- Hi guys!! Would anyone please tell me if the sentence below sounds natural or not? Thanks in adva...
- How do you say this in English (US)? がっこうへいくしたくをする
- What is the difference between Heading to Río de Janeiro and Towards to Río de Janeiro ?
- What does 'low-key good looking' mean?
- There is a genre of movies called a road movie. But, is there a term to describe a novel that is ...