Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Firanki"
Translations of "Firanki"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? firanki
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- He____wi riting now
- わたしはまだ病院に行く必要はないと思っています。 I don't think I need to go to hospital yet. この文は I think I don’t need t...
- What is the difference between The story of their escape from North Korea is really spectacular a...
- Is this correct ? I’m exercising for 30 minutes at twice every day.
- What does So in love mean?
- What do you say "3003" in English,Three thousand three? Can I say thirty three?
- Does this sound natural? “That’s purely nonsense! I don’t want to hear you say anymore.”
- “Nothing is easy for you, is it?” Is ‘isn't it’ wrong in this sentence?
- what does"join the gc" mean? especially "gc"