Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Francisco"
Other questions about "Francisco"
Q: i live in francisco de montejo Does this sound natural?
A: Capitalize 'I' and 'Francisco de Montejo'
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- We have to make a team . Three 6 graders and three first graders are one team .
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日は他の予定がある
- How to respond to”I hope ur fine”? How abt “thx”
- I have never been to here I have never been in here Which one is the correct? Thank you
- How do you say this in English (US)? そのロボットは 走する事 歩く事 歌う事もできる。
- Is it possible to use still in a negative sentence in present or past simple? I know we can use i...
- Hi language lovers, 3 complicated questions 1."The weather report says it will /going to rain t...
- Guys, please. Are these 4 sentences correct? 1- You don't have the humility to say that you were...
- Is it okay to use "Is it true about/for you?" instead of "Can you relate? Does that sound familia...
- Does this sound natural? I just hit the gym after two weeks of vacation and let me tell you… I’m...