Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Francisco"
Other questions about "Francisco"
Q: i live in francisco de montejo Does this sound natural?
A: Capitalize 'I' and 'Francisco de Montejo'
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between He has to do so much today. He "will" be tired after work and He h...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 「建前」
- How do you say this in English (US)? 僕は遅れて、3月にそちらへ行きます。 ダニエル、セスナ乗せてくれますか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? 来年1月から僕を除いて 妻と息子が遊びにネブラスカ州に行こうと思っているけど、いいかな？
- What is the difference between It's not me. and It's not who I am. and It's not what I am. ?
- Would you use "to teeter" and "to swin" interchangeably? If not, what would be the main differenc...
- Is it ok to say "Do you want to learn more about space tourism and even to try it for your self?"?
- Would you say "it blows me OFF my track" and "it blows me OFF OF my track" interchangeably? If no...
- Which one is correct and natural? 1) When I was twelve-year-old, my friend made me listen to Ame...
- How do you say this in English (US)? When just heard only the name everyone guess it's gonna gro...