Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Gabriela"
Translations of "Gabriela"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? gabriela está bem?
A: Gabriela is all right
Other questions about "Gabriela"
Q: i'm gabriela and remember that you never change be always your self Does this sound natural?
A: "remember that you should never change and to always be yourself"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- "I called her five minutes ago, but I got voicemail." Hello! Do you think the sentence above s...
- Which one is correct and natural? 1) John cannot keep a secret, much less be discreet. 2) John c...
- Is this correct and natural? In all the time melodramas the villain always has a plot afoot.
- What does they are jarred out of this. mean?
- It smells so good that I'm salivating. It smells so good that I'm drooling. The good smell makes...
- Do Americans often shorten “California” and “Canada” to “CA” in speaking?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 週末は何をしましたか
- In Dutch we use "straks", "zo direct" or "zo meteen" to indicate that something is going to happe...
- What does maike some noise mean?
- I pee urine. Is it natural?? And is the past version "I peed urine."?