Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Grownup"
The meaning of "Grownup" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does grownup mean?
A: Adult, someone who isn’t a child or teenager
Other questions about "Grownup"
Q: I'm a grownup. I have a good judgement. I'm not affected by any violent movies. But those can affect teenagers. Does this sound natural?
A: I am a grownup and have good judgement. I’m not affected by violent movies, but they can affect teenagers.
Q: It was almost 9 o’clock. The grownups finished the dinner and we started to go home. Of course, I was too tired to stay a awake, then I fell asleep in my dad’s car. Does this sound natural?
A: very good
Q: I didn't realize that she is grownup now enough to paint such a cute picture. Does this sound natural?
A: I didn't realize that she is now grown up enough to paint such a cute picture.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- <I've been in some hot water with them.> Is this an expression (to be in hot water) that you use...
- What does paint a picture mean?
- Is this sentence correct? I had a fight my wife
- How do you say this in English (US)? 昨日、妻と喧嘩した
- What does session in documentary mean?
- What does Okay, this person ghosted to me. this person is insulted me. what means "ghost" here...
- Is this sentence correct? Can I put these ones?
- What does “I call shotgun” and how often is this phrase used? mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? bonjour ici
- Antonym -> 42. Brave - scared https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-hNWDy2_y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_l...