Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ilan"
Translations of "Ilan"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Ilan ang kapatid mo?
A: "how many siblings do you have?"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Ilan buwan ka hindi nagparamdam sakin at akala ko nakalimutan mo na ako
A: It’s been months since the last time you talked to me. I thought you already forgot me.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Ilan ka sa magkakapatid
A: You can say, "What is your filial order?"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Ilan kayong magkakapatid?
A: "How many siblings do you have?"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I was wondering if you'd like to join me for dinner tomorrow. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between legislature and legislation ?
- What does The prove is in the putting mean?
- What does Milling around mean?
- It helps to turn to people in times of need what does it mean?
- Does this sound natural and polite? “I wouldn’t like it when people show off their sexy underwear...
- Is this sentence below correct and natural? Lots of folks confuse bad life with destiny.
- glove My " gl " pronunciation is natural ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? This room reeks of dust. Do we have an aromatic spray? ✳︎ple...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Her locker at job is well-organized. But mine is not well-or...