Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Jyra"
Translations of "Jyra"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? I’m Jyra. I am deaf
A: It’s okay right now, but you can say “I’m Jyra and I’m deaf.”
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- What does She's gonna hurl mean?
- ❪What does the following audio clip say?❫
- "One of the don'ts at a Japanese restaurant is don't bang on plates with chopsticks. It's bad ma...
- Do these two sentences mean the same thing? - "If I had been you" - "If I were you" ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? バリスタ
- How do you say this in English (US)? 無事に終わった。 無事終了
- What does can you dig it? mean?
- (I'm a worker at a pizza restaurant and we're preparing to close the restaurant for the day.) A:...
- Please could someone help me with these multiple-choice questions? 1. There ___ no ___ against i...
- What does We got some dogs mean?