Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Lekar"
Translations of "Lekar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? lekar aao
A: You can say that as "Bring it." or "Bring that."
Hope it helps
Hope it helps
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? main lekar ata hoo
A: i bring
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? me lekar aati hu
A: ill bring it
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? main lekar aonga
A: i will bring
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? mobile lekar nahi aya hun
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is meant by 'stands' in this contextg?
- What is the difference between I found it difficult doing the job. and I found it difficult to do...
- How do you say this in English (US)? (restraunt) 주방장님 라면에 손님이 파(green onion)는 빼고 계란은 추가해달래요
- How do you say this in English (US)? 우리는 아이에게 영상(티비, 핸드폰)을 되도록 잘 보여주지 않습니다.
- Which one is correct and natural? 1) What do you call it in English? 2) How do you say it in Eng...
- ¿Por qué se usa en memes "be like"? ejemplo: Dream be like: ese ejemplo significa, según "Dre...
- what is true Learn new words by heart or memorize new words.I mean which one is natural
- Which preposition sounds more natural in this blank, “to” or “into”? Women are not admitted ____ ...
- What is the difference between I found the book easy. and I found the book easily ?
- 1 I'll bet she won't admit it. 2 I bet she won't adnit it. Do they mean the same thing? Also, is...