Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Lhmm"
Translations of "Lhmm"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? lhmm
A: lhmm is not a word :)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- HELP PLEASE! Does this sound natural?: "I really like the new version that I'm transforming into"...
- Is the idiom “catch some Zs” common?
- Does this sound natural? I backed up the car to the point.
- What is the difference between Inviting someone you know will lose is cruel and Inviting someone ...
- What does I'm on pins and needles mean?
- HELP PLEASE! Why does Lizzo in her song "Special" say "woke up this morning TO somebody in a vide...
- Does the following conversation sound natural? - Mom, can I have some orange juice? - Sure. Do...
- Does this answer sounds natural? Can you send me over your resume? Yeah, sure! I'll attch...
- How do you say this in English (US)? よかったらこの英語に間違いがあれば教えて下さい。
- Which plural form is more common? tuxedos vs tuxedoes