Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Likt"
Translations of "Likt"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? I likt orange
A: I like* orange
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- "I joined part of the online meeting in bed. However, I was half asleep, so I couldn't remember m...
- What do you call this ... ? Google translate says * ellipsis I mean the three dots that we us...
- I am not sure if both of the following sentences “The Meteorological Agency said more snow was o...
- What does Run out mean in (We should allow the price of oil and gas to rise or even run out.) mean?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “The *look on her face says that...
- What is the difference between receiver and recipient ?
- о чём можно рассказать об Америке на англиском
- Which one is correct? 1. Her uncle is the headmaster of the school where she is studying. 2. He...
- What does I am beyond your apologies. mean?
- If something "disturbs" me, does it mean it makes me *anxious" ?