Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Micro"
Synonyms of "Micro" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between micro and macro ?
A: "micro" is tiny, "macro" is large
Translations of "Micro"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? micro
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- What does Timing is off mean?
- How will be more correct to say negative sentense with "used to"? In textbooks there are examples...
- Which sounds natural? - It's 5:30 in the afternoon. - It's 5:30 in the evening.
- What is the difference between I look forward to seeing you and I’m looking forward to seeing you ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Nous essayerons de faire cela un jour
- "No smoking" What words are omitted, "is allowed"??😊😉😂
- What is the difference between it is used for either Google or Yahoo and it is used either for Go...
- ❪What does the following audio clip say?❫ There is Japanese at the end, but please ignore thi...
- Could you correct my grammar?🙇♀️ 🟠By any chance, do you have masks? 🟠By any chance, did you br...
- Is this correct and natural? I wasn't as mad as hell. (I know the affirmative form "I was mad a...