Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Missunderstood"
Other questions about "Missunderstood"
Q: I missunderstood that I would be able to speak Engish fluently as long as to be in America. Does this sound natural?
A: I wrongly thought that I would be able to speak Engish fluently as long as I was in America.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Stay puft mean?
- Is 'good for you' frequently used when you congratulate someone?
- What does Hoe or hoes mean?
- What is a safe?
- What does Unkissable mean?
- What does So in love mean?
- What do you say "3003" in English,Three thousand three? Can I say thirty three?
- Does this sound natural? “That’s purely nonsense! I don’t want to hear you say anymore.”
- “Nothing is easy for you, is it?” Is ‘isn't it’ wrong in this sentence?
- what does"join the gc" mean? especially "gc"