Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Moondust"
The meaning of "Moondust" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Moondust mean?
A: The very fine layer of soil on the moon’s surface.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- What is the difference between weird and rare ?
- Does this conversation sound natural? (In this situation, B is still home.) A: What time did you...
- What is the difference between queer and strange and weird ?
- What is the difference between disturb and bother ?
- I actually had an issue this morning. There were two people that I’m doing a project on my team n...
- What is the difference between I'm about to study. and I'm just about to study. ?
- What does what’s such a drop earring like? “golden teardrop strands laced with pearls” My problem...
- I saw this in a dictionary. Do you actually use "sus" as a slang word for "suspicious" or "suspec...
- What does simp. "realizing my friends a simp". mean?
- Should I say n words if it’s on the music lyrics? Like Drake Marvins room??