Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nos"
The meaning of "Nos" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Nos vamos mean?
A: See you!
Translations of "Nos"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Nos vemos más tarde
A: See you later
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Nos podemos ver mañana
A: "We can see each other tomorrow"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Nos enamoramos de las almas
A: That would be the literal translation but no sorry that doesn't translate into English. It's much more beautiful in Spanish though.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? "Nos encontramos con un texto escrito en..."
A: "We are dealing with a text written in..." or "We are faced with a text written in..."
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Nos necesitamos
A: example you need me i need you therefore we need each other
Other questions about "Nos"
Q: Nos EUA os estudantes aprendem uma segunda língua na escola? Como por exemplo no Brasil que tem o inglês.
A: Eles tem a opção de aprender uma outra lingua, nas Atividades Extracurriculares (que normalmente acontecem á tarde, de manhã aula normal e de tarde, atividades Extracurriculares)
Q: Nos EUA, há muita corrupção na política?
Q: Nos EUA tem carnaval?
Q: Nos Estados Unidos usa-se whatsapp ou outro aplicativo?
A: usam iMessage (app de mensagens do iPhone), snap ou insta
Q: Nos EUA, as pessoas assitem muita Netflix?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- Does this answer sounds natural? Can you send me over your resume? Yeah, sure! I'll attch...
- https://youtu.be/OkWZV4wY3QA what does he mean by whack your head off the keyboard at 1:48
- How do you say this in English (US)? [CV] are they natural? - Assist domestic and foreign VIP gue...
- what does eccentric mean? and i also want to know whether it's negative or positive.
- What does They priced themselves out of the job mean?
- Which plural form is more common? tuxedos vs tuxedoes
- ‘Bring back to my mind all the things I told you’ ^can I structure this differently? Like this? ...
- “Proficient in spoken” or “Proficient in speaking”. Can you explain it for me?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Sounds native One of my friends helped, get the me married ...
- hello guys I have some question about what is the correct way to speak: 1. *I don't have* idea. 2...