Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nos"
The meaning of "Nos" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Nos vamos mean?
A: See you!
Translations of "Nos"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Nos vemos más tarde
A: See you later
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Nos podemos ver mañana
A: "We can see each other tomorrow"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Nos enamoramos de las almas
A: That would be the literal translation but no sorry that doesn't translate into English. It's much more beautiful in Spanish though.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? "Nos encontramos con un texto escrito en..."
A: "We are dealing with a text written in..." or "We are faced with a text written in..."
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Nos necesitamos
A: example you need me i need you therefore we need each other
Other questions about "Nos"
Q: Nos EUA os estudantes aprendem uma segunda língua na escola? Como por exemplo no Brasil que tem o inglês.
A: Eles tem a opção de aprender uma outra lingua, nas Atividades Extracurriculares (que normalmente acontecem á tarde, de manhã aula normal e de tarde, atividades Extracurriculares)
Q: Nos EUA, há muita corrupção na política?
Q: Nos EUA tem carnaval?
Q: Nos Estados Unidos usa-se whatsapp ou outro aplicativo?
A: usam iMessage (app de mensagens do iPhone), snap ou insta
Q: Nos EUA, as pessoas assitem muita Netflix?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What’s the difference? listening test hearing test
- I sometimes give a buzz to friends who can speak English fluently. Is it natural or correct?
- What's the difference between "wait there" and "wait at there"? Are they both correct?
- Please show me example sentences with Get + object + ◯◯◯ Ex:(from my book) I have to get all thi...
- Hello there. Instead of using "because", " Since... So... ", " That's why", "therefore" To give e...
- It's smelly. It's stink. Any other ways to say this?
- I’ve heard that “what do you do” is far more common than “what’s your job”. Is that true?
- Do these sound natural? 1. What are your favorite hobbies? 2. What are your favorite pastimes?
- Does this sound natural? “I’d like to reserve an eye exam for my cousin.”
- What is the difference between Little did i know your friends eat a lot. and Little did i know yo...