Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Obstrucetd"
The meaning of "Obstrucetd" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does obstrucetd justice mean?
A: It's Obstruction of Justice, which is getting in the way of the law or government officials. Actions like hiding evidence or lying under oath (when giving a testimony in court).
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- What does "Look at that man over there." "over there" ? As in "from there" ? mean?
- If I say for example someone tell me why did you do that and i answer because yes that “because y...
- What is the difference between burial and funeral ?
- Have you heard of the word "situationship"? Or is it a term? It seems to be applied to romantic ...
- What is the difference between I always enjoy myself at parties. and I always enjoy at parties. ?
- What does "All those in favor, say “aye.” "All those [are] in favor" ? mean?
- Please show me example sentences with Commute.
- What does groomer mean?
- I came across this sentence: 1. Slid all the way down on his face banging his head on every rock....
- Merhaba nasılsın