Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ooi"
Translations of "Barbecho"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? barbecho rotativo
A: fallow land
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- It doesn’t look like the report is going to be completed by tomorrow. What is the part of speech...
- Does this sound natural? --- "I had an oral English exam yesterday where the teacher gave us th...
- Does this sound natural？ Stop trying to figure out the best way to learn English.
- My friend said my voice had not changed since I was a child. Is this writing correct?
- What does "'he was a cautious player, and usually rose a winner" "rose a winner" ? mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 恋愛漫画でおすすめはありますか？
- How is Britain? What is Britain like? Do the mean the same?
- What is the difference between anyone else has a paper ? and someone else has a paper ? ?
- It is generally said that there is no point in studying abroad for a short period of time to acqu...
- What does " you best believe it " mean?