Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Optionally"
Other questions about "Optionally"
Q: Optionally, TV can be off using TV application. Does this sound natural?
A: Say that the TV can be turned off.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- Is there a difference between these, or which sounds more natural? 1 You said it! I did. 2 We...
- What is the difference between being and been ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 酷い扱い
- Please show me example sentences with unabashed, unabashedly.
- Please show me example sentences with ( ) is off the ( ).
- In a nativ speaker's colloquial exchange, as the sentence below, does the sentence begin with the...
- What is the difference between sour and acid and tart and tangy ?
- What does “ It‘s a killer party” mean？
- Can I say it in this way? "Your hair is not as long as she has"
- Can I use the idiom" That's my to cents on the issue" in writing?
- ماذا يعني عندما شخص يقول "صح فطورك" وماذا يجب ان أرد عليه؟ 🤔
- What does boku no chinchin wa chiisai mean?
- Hello! The phrase "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" What is the appropriate response to say back...
- What does do u know what's better than 69? it's 88 because u get 8 twice. please explain the jok...