Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ordering"
Other questions about "Ordering"
Q: Ordering Does this sound natural?
A: Try to make "curry" sound more like 2 syllables because it sounds a little like "kree"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- What does strike the band up mean?
- What does For something to be the last/final straw to someone's downward spiral mean?
- "2persons” and “2people”, which is correct when we talking about plural numbers. Depends on the s...
- Is this natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? lineしてる？
- Please show me example sentences with in one ear and out the other.
- Please show me example sentences with ( ) is off the ( ).
- In a nativ speaker's colloquial exchange, as the sentence below, does the sentence begin with the...
- What is the difference between Spaghetti is cooked in boiling water and Spaghetti is cooked with...
- What is the difference between sour and acid and tart and tangy ?
- ماذا يعني عندما شخص يقول "صح فطورك" وماذا يجب ان أرد عليه؟ 🤔
- What does boku no chinchin wa chiisai mean?
- Hello! The phrase "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" What is the appropriate response to say back...
- What does do u know what's better than 69? it's 88 because u get 8 twice. please explain the jok...