Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ordinato"
Translations of "Ordinato"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? go ordinato il pane
A: I have ordered bread
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ordinato
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- "The water dispenser is dispensing water into your bottle." Does this sound natural?
- Which sounds natural? I still have a long way to go. I've still got a long way to go.
- How do you say this in English (US)? ここは工事中なので我々は遠回りしなくてはならない。
- How do you say this in English (US)? スマホを長時間見たせいで目が痛い。
- Is this natural? "Darn, why can't I log in!? What's worse, my account has been locked due to r...
- What does what’s such a drop earring like? “golden teardrop strands laced with pearls” My problem...
- I saw this in a dictionary. Do you actually use "sus" as a slang word for "suspicious" or "suspec...
- What does simp. "realizing my friends a simp". mean?
- Should I say n words if it’s on the music lyrics? Like Drake Marvins room??
- Do these sound natural? I cycle to work. I cycle everywhere.