Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Owie"
The meaning of "Owie" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Kiss the owie mean?
A: It means to kiss a minor injury to make it feel better. It is said to, for, by small children only.
Q: What does owie ow mean?
A: It's something people say when they get hurt.
Q: What does it's an owie mean?
A: It will be sore or painful. I think.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 上手くいかない
- What does this "being" mean in this sentence? Arguing that Tom is innocent and being unfairly ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? "Cuenta conmigo"
- Does this sentence sound natural? I must've missed her email soemhow. I will reach out to her ...
- Do you think we should get to know about the culture of a country before going there to visit
- When someone has drowned and you suck water from their mouth, what do you call this?
- " Does that mall look like our local malls " https://youtu.be/2ib3_TBZGkU Does my question ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Which one more sound natural? 1.The doctor suggested him no...
- What are some ways to express a woman is pregnant without using “pregnant”? I’d like to expand my...
- What does Cunt (i’ll beat the cunt by 10%) mean?