Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Passant"
The meaning of "Passant" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does en passant mean?
A: It's French. As far as I know, the term is only used in the USA in a chess context.
Translations of "Passant"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? en passant par là
A: Going through there
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 遵从本心
- Hi! I would like to know what it means when you put “do” before a verb. For example, I know... -...
- Does this sound natural? Some musicians hate following suit because they think trying to copy an...
- How do you say this in English (US)? What country do you imagine there are a lot of rich people? ...
- Does this sound natural? I managed to persuade him to tell me the truth about the car accident w...
- What does Why there's an apostrophe here? mean?
- ■DIARY15 Does this sound natural? ＊＊ I tried playing trampoline!!!! yeaaaaah!!!!!! I wanted to...
- What does hoe mean?
- What does Are you! mean?
- What does head off to school mean?