Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Punong"
Translations of "Punong"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? punong puno na ako sayo
A: I’ve had enough of you
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? punong puno na ko sayo
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 배달 왔다!
- What is the difference between good luck and go for it ?
- What is the difference between He asked me to lend my car. and He asked me to lend him my car. ?
- Is "should" commonly used to make guesses? for example, "It should be fun there", "The test shou...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 我喜欢旅游
- Utensils ? What is the definition of this word? ❔? Would it be correct to say that *utensil...
- How do you say this in English (US)? ＷＢＣ優勝おめでとう
- How do you say this in English (US)? お買上げ金額に応じて、駐車場料金の割引があります。
- How do you say this in English (US)? 식당에서 손님이 자꾸 주차권달라는거야 그 손님 눈빛이 너무무섭고 갑자기두려워져서 억지로 줬어 원래 주...
- Does this sounds natural ? I am a person who likes to be doing a lot of things so I have many f...
- ماذا يعني عندما شخص يقول "صح فطورك" وماذا يجب ان أرد عليه؟ 🤔
- What does boku no chinchin wa chiisai mean?
- Hello! The phrase "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" What is the appropriate response to say back...
- What does do u know what's better than 69? it's 88 because u get 8 twice. please explain the jok...