Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Restock"
The meaning of "Restock" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does restock mean?
Synonyms of "Restock" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between you should restock your cleaning supplies. and You might want to restock your cleaning supplies. ?
A: “Might want to” is softer than “should.” If you are below someone (like an employee speaking to a boss) “might want to” is sometimes better
Translations of "Restock"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? 언제(when) 재입고(restock)되나요?
Other questions about "Restock"
Q: Can you please restock the items like pencils, erasers, papers ,tubes, etc when you almost run out of them? Does this sound natural?
A: Thanks!! That’s exactly what I want to say!
Q: Please show me how to pronounce restock.
Q: Can you tell me if you know When will be restock to this 'something' Does this sound natural?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- 7/9 :) Soon after the Great War, Adolf Hitler got involved in politics. He soon got a member o...
- Please show me example sentences with pull over.
- What is he saying?
- What is the difference between leisure and recreation ?
- What does " speak of the devil " mean?
- What does "it's nice to have you here" mean and what is the best reply to this phrase? Thank you ...
- where does one get the nerve where does one get off what's the difference and what is the meaning...
- Don’t forget to turn off the lights every time you go out. Does my sentence grammatically make...
- What is the difference between to celebrate the holiday and to observe the holiday ?
- What is the difference between overtake and surpass and excel ?