Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ruffiano"
Translations of "Ruffiano"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ruffiano
A: “Pander” if I remember correctly
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- What is the difference between striving and efforting ?
- What does swap meet mean?
- What is the difference between Where "are" the boys playing? and Where the boys playing "are"? ?
- Can Someone tell me why some people say I got a question and other use have what is the differenc...
- What does asf mean?
- What does “Getaway” please give me examples in sentences and the uses of the word :) mean?
- When you hear the word "vixen", do you think at first of a fox or a woman? I'd like to know if th...
- What is the difference between intelligent and smart ?
- What does Convo mean?
- What is the difference between What size shoes do you wear? and What size of shoes do you wear? ?