Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Srecna"
Translations of "Srecna"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Srecna sam sto te vidim
A: i’m happy to see you (ich glaube)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural? I hit it off with him because we had similar tastes in manga.
- What does He lives with his wife, whose first word is his favorite word mean?
- What is the difference between Have you been to Japan ? and Did you use to go to Japan ? ?
- Should I add the 'out'? Check out my YouTube channel.
- What is the difference between suggest and recommend ?
- Do you often use the word “shall” in your daily conversation? Ex) Shall I take you to the statio...
- What does Snap out of it mean?
- Which sentence is correct? 1. I believe she didn’t do it. 2. I don’t believe she did it.
- Hi. I came across a sentence, "Just find him and apologize already. Here's my question: I don't ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 外国語を学ぶことに留学は必要であると思うか。一般的には日本の生徒が学ぶことはメジャーではない。その例として費用、ホームシ...