Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Surya"
Translations of "Surya"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? surya subha jldi udya hota h
A: the sun would have woke up early
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between copper and bronze ?
- What is the difference between The course has 100,000 people registering and The course has 100,0...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 박수한번주세요
- What does im curious what means that "i have got some bells of my own going off" the "bell go ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 銀行にお金を預ける
- “They had to live in complete darkness, unable to tolerate the sound of human voice or the touch ...
- I have a question about the prep. used in this sentence: The governor is pushing the envelope wit...
- How do you say this in English (US)? わたしは専業主婦です。
- What is the difference between assume and presume ?
- Does this sound natural? “Sarah? While that name rings a bell, I can’t think where we met.”