Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tinatamad"
Translations of "Tinatamad"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? tinatamad ako
A: "I'm lazy" or "I am lazy"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- What is the difference between ''open up'' and ''talk'' in these headlines?
- can I assume that tall is also an adverb? because there's sentences like walk tall, stand tall etc
- What does sloping mean?
- What is the difference between striving and efforting ?
- What does swap meet mean?
- What does “Getaway” please give me examples in sentences and the uses of the word :) mean?
- When you hear the word "vixen", do you think at first of a fox or a woman? I'd like to know if th...
- What is the difference between intelligent and smart ?
- So I have applied a job and I have received their reply by email. Should I say something like 'th...
- What does Convo mean?