Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Weaponry"
The meaning of "Weaponry" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does weaponry mean?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Weaponry"
Q: I keep various weaponries strategically placed around the office. Does this sound natural?
A: I couldn't understand "strategically placed". Try to speak more clearly.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does fomo mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 祖父母は全員他界してます
- "I'll sell a lot of books because I want a lot of commissions!" Hello! Did I use the word comm...
- When you want to say Friday or Saturday or Sunday, do you say "like Saturday" or "around Saturday...
- The toilet is jammed. Is this sentence correct? I want to express that too much toilet pape...
- What does ( slick little trails) mean in the follower text “I found some slick little trails out...
- (after completing an exercise individually in class) Teacher: "OK, Let's check your answers wi...
- "Is "Joe" used for "George"? I've been watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and the protagonist Geor...
- it's difficult for me to study english. Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? “I prefer direct screen phones to curved screen phones.”