Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Yeares"
Translations of "Yeares"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? how yeares
A: I am 11 years old!
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between free tickets and complimentary tickets ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? あの人達が食べてる同じ物を下さい。 あそこに座ってる人が食べてる同じ物を下さい。
- What does Don't drink and drive. mean?
- What does fabrication mean?
- What does Are they nickel-and-diming you mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? ジム後のアイスコーヒーに勝るものなし （Nothing can beat an iced coffee after wo...
- Look at this Youtube video. https://youtu.be/Qy1B7b1Jvis Why did Gura say "He sees me" instea...
- Does these "will"s mean obligation? - "You’ll do it this minute!" - "We’ll do it this minute!"
- Is "Unaffordability" a confirmed word? I used it several times just cuz it seemed logical to me, ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 無制限に書類を復元出来ます