Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Zakia"
Other questions about "Zakia"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce Zakia (my name) .
A: Names don't usually change in another language. But Americans would probably pronounce it Za key a
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- walkthrough - what does it mean? (do a walkthrough) please give examples
- I really am - what does it mean?
- Is the p silent in the word "empty" in American English?
- Better to say ‘disabled’ than ‘handicapped’?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나는 영어 초급자야
- What does "filled one corner of the trailer pointing east towards" mean?
- What is the difference between I like to ride bikes and I like to ride a bike ?
- Does “body issues” mean « complexes » in French ?
- Please show me example sentences with There is a limit to~.
- But in fact, more and more of them are making the decisions solo and taking total *responsibility...
- what is correct? Where are you study? Or Where do you study? Thank you.
- What does 👉👈 mean?
- Как писать? У нас Рождество - 25 декабря или 25-ое декабря? оба можно?
- What is the difference between 友達じゃない and 友達ではない ?
- 満員電車(まんいんでんしゃ)の中(なか)で僕(ぼく)はうっかり女性(じょせい)の足(あし)を踏(ふ)んでしまった。 急(きゅう)に雨(あめ)が降(ふ)り出(だ)した 日本(にほん)の...