Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Accessibility"
Translations of "Accessibility"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Accessibility
A: I like to break it down into syllables first :) ex. This word has 6 syllables
Other questions about "Accessibility"
Q: Accessibility at high altitude, guaranteed oxygenation ! does this sound natural?
A: Can you explain the context please?
Q: Accessibility in public places is important for people with disabilities. In Brazil, there is law regarding this topic. does this sound natural?
A: Almost perfect! ".. In Brazil, there is a law regarding this topic." or "In Brazil there are laws regarding this topic." is more natural. :)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does That is gross mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? マニキュア
- “All major credit cards are acceptable, as is payment by bank transfer.” I cannot understand this...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Estoy viendo una película y tú?
- What is the difference between That's ok with me and Fine by me ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Thank you for calling me early Or Thank you for calling me...
- What does bailed mean?
- My kid sometimes give me message cards like kindness and gratitude to me. As always he gave me it...
- I want to talk about my company in a less formal way, can you tell me if the paragraph makes sens...
- The painting sold for ten million dollars. The painting fetched ten million dollars. are there a...