Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Acutally"
Other questions about "Acutally"
Q: He always pretend to be very busy. Acutally , he does not nothing important . does this sound natural?
A: He always pretends to be busy, but he actually doesn't do anything important.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- --- Please review my writing and speaking. Massive thanks in advance! --- How do exams make yo...
- I'm almost in the restaurant. does it sound natural? are there any other ways to say this?
- It was my first time been to France Does it sound natural?
- 1.The President’s comment got a lot of criticism. 2.President got a lot of criticism for his comm...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 执行力 我的优点是执行力强
- this time around
- can anybody read this paragraph with a southern accent？ thank you！
- "I didn't pay for the diner because it was on him." Hello! We say "It's on me". Can I say "It'...
- How do you say this in English (US)? そうだったんですね 日本は雑誌について厳しいのでひっそりアップロードしたほうがいいです
- How do you say this in English (US)? 大学から空手を始めました。