Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Afterward"
The meaning of "Afterward" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Afterward mean?
Example sentences using "Afterward"
Q: Please show me example sentences with Afterward.
A: I rode my bike home afterwards. afterwards has no direct translation but it means 나중에
Synonyms of "Afterward" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between Afterward and Afterwards ?
A: @wuuyuu there is no difference.
Q: What is the difference between "Afterward" and "Later on" ?
A: I would say there isn't much of a difference. Afterwards means more immediately after an event, while later on implies that some time has passed.
Q: What is the difference between After and Afterward ?
A: There is no difference you can use both
Q: What is the difference between Afterward and Later ?
A: They both have to same meaning, but later is more informal.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which is the most common way to say that? I got into a car accident. I had a car accident. I was...
- “I’m thinking it’s about time to move on.” Does this sound natural? Or should I say “I’m thinking...
- What is the difference between clever and deft ?
- What does 你不信我也没办法 mean?
- i have a question about an english sentence... the sentence is from an article. please read i...
- in what situation would you use this phrase "pretty much"
- "I studied english almost all day today." Is this sentence correct?
- what is "the cat's whiskers"?
- What is the difference between mimicry and mimic ?
- Is the word "CPR" commonly used? Do most of the adults know this word?