Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ane"
Translations of "Ane"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Ane pas confondre avec un psychopathe qui présente les mêmes symptômes mais dont les origines sont différentes:on devient sociopathe cause de son environnement social alors qu’on est psychopathe a cause de facteurs psychologiques ou génétiques .
A: En anglais: Do not confuse this with a psychopath who presents the same symptoms but whose origins are different: you become a sociopath due to your social environment while you are a psychopath due to psychological or genetic factors.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Ane wala Saturday kaisa rahega
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does dote mean?
- What is the difference between We have you surrounded. and We surrounded you. ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? がんばってください
- Is this expression natural? Yesterday, I was introduced to a translation tool called "DeepL" by ...
- What does the obvious unseen mean?
- Do these sound natural? 1. I wish she didn't send us such an expensive gift. 2. I wish she hadn't...
- Does it sound natural? I post random things about technology and interests that make my life mor...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 無料のギフトを提供する時看板になんと書いたら良いですか？ What should I write on my sign ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 안영하세요
- What is the difference between I have been playing golf for over 30 years. and I have played golf...