Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Apparentlyit"
The meaning of "Apparentlyit" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Apparentlyit's not a mix - and- match situation. mean?
A: It means “to select and combine different but complementary items, such as clothing or pieces of equipment, to form a coordinated set.” So if it’s not a mix and match situation it means you can’t randomly combine items.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Here are two contrasting usages of "not only A but also B": 1. He not only punched the villain b...
- What does Slippery slope mean?
- What does the word ''treat'' mean here? https://youtu.be/73AIJq6Djh0?t=108
- How do you say this in English (US)? 你哪里不舒服
- Friend: I like your nails! Me: thanks! (私も気に入っているの！) What do you say the ( ) part?
- Please show me example sentences with Craft -as a verb please!.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 私は毎日彼女とFaceTimeをしている
- What does Bc mean?
- I have a question. In a movie, I heard a guy say "I watch the news on TV every night." Can I say ...
- What does I watch TV very much. mean?