Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Armseelig"
Translations of "Armseelig"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Armseelig
A: ich gehe davon aus, dass Du „armselig“ meinst. Laut meinem Wörterbuch kann „armselig“ je nach Kontext „miserable/wretched/paltry“ bedeuten.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between inclusive and comprehensive ?
- What is the difference between garbage bag and trash bag ?
- この表現は自然ですか。 I went shopping today. I didn't forget to buy a garbage bag, laundry detergent and...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 你得用个杯垫，不然会把桌子烫坏的
- Do you ever go to the movies? (映画館に行くことはありますか？) Do you ever go on a trip? (旅行に行くことはありますか？) Are t...
- What is the difference between It’s not your business. and It has nothing to do with you. ?
- What does coalesce in English ,I heard it in some video on YouTube but i can’t find what it mean ...
- What does swag mean?
- What is the difference between hurt and injure ?
- "Blessed be the Lord" What does it mean? I think order of Subject and Verb is reversed Would y...