Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Asakawa"
Other questions about "Asakawa"
Q: We went to Asakawa River in Tokyo at last night for barbecue. does this sound natural?
A: Last night we went to Asakawa River in Tokyo for a barbecue.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between weed and marihuana ?
- What is the difference between One more time and Once more ?
- What is the difference between May and Can ?
- what is the right to use..? he has a grocerries in my cart or he have a grocerries in my cart...
- Could you please check my sentences? My sister in law passed away last week after she fought aga...
- Dos this sound natural in English? "I often listen to American radio stations over the Interne...
- Does this sound natural in English? "I'm a little old-school when it comes to music. I prefer ...
- What is the difference between My mother has been a regular visitor to this clinic as long as I r...
- It is right? I will let you go as long as you take your umbrella=I will let you go since you take...
- Good day. What does "stiff" mean here: Whisk the egg whites until stiff