Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Autocorrect"
The meaning of "Autocorrect" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Autocorrect does not abide by the nature of our logical reality it seems/ I don't get the meaning of this sentence because I don't understand the word ABIDE used here. can anyone explain it to me? mean?
A: Abide is similar to follow if you go "You have to follow the rules" abide can be used with the same meaning aa follow in this sentence "You have to abide by the rules". So in this case, it's saying that autocorrect does not follow our logical nature since it only looks at each word seperately rather than looking at the sentence as a whole.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Muito bem
- What is the difference between the following sentences? 1. This is how I teach English to high sc...
- is "try my best" ＝ "give it my all"？ like，I promise that I will give it my all ＝I promise that i ...
- Does my sentence sound Ok? "The cruel king ordered: all of prisoners, must be beheaded"
- What is the difference between clean and cleanse ?
- Hello! My name is Anna. I am from Almaty, Kazakhstan. I am studying in English courses. And I...
- When you says "It is all too true," does it mean "Unfortunately, it is true"?
- Why the answer “or” isn’t correct?😢 Make sure you renew your membership before it lapses, ___ new...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 외로워서 고통스러워 우울증에 걸릴거같아
- could correct me if there is a mistake ? it's my homework and it's an essay! Socializing is a...