Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Biosphere"
The meaning of "Biosphere" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Biosphere reserve mean?
A: A protected area set aside for conservation purposes and to act as a site for ecological and environmental monitoring and research.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Though environmentalist spoke of an impending disater，most of the local residents remained ______...
- Injured in my right hand, I can’t cook. Hurt in my right hand, I can’t cook. Wounded in my right ...
- Please teach me 1 to 10 answer
- What does The cake didn’t look good. mean?
- What does Blind upon my torture heart mean?
- What does do its share in the damage mean?
- What does keeps you accountable mean?
- Does the question below sound natural in English? Can it be asked when someone says photography i...
- What does Wash your hands of it in this context mean?
- What does Gorilla glue mean?