Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Blacksmiths"
The meaning of "Blacksmiths" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Blacksmiths. shepherds. Clerics. Each dedicated to the absolute control of secret knowledge. mean?
A: The most important part sounds like the fact that their knowledge is secret, so they do not share their profession with other groups. But the first part (“absolute control”) could mean that these groups have total power over their knowledge.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "THE SHIT".For example. MY HOUSE IS THE SHIT. What it means?. Is it good or bad?. With ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 無意識に〜する
- What does throughout mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? How could I use More Likely with adjective n sentence? Can I...
- Which one is better, at a flea market or in a flea market?
- What does Wanna mean?
- What does You’re a lot brighter than you look. mean?
- Does this question make sense? What has been the loveliest thing someone said to you today?
- What is the difference between effectiveness and effect ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? en donde uso el in, on , at?