Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Bre"
Translations of "Bre"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? What does "in BrE" mean? Is it "in British English?
A: Yes ^^
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does But charm like that . . . it can only go so far. mean?
- What is the difference between Are you taking class this semester? and Do you taking this semeste...
- What does You keep going off on tangents mean?
- About indirect speech, which one is correct? He would call the bank the following day Or He wo...
- "Why are you 'milkying' so hard about it?" This was said when a person exaggerated about eating ...
- What does Only once Scotland was a state could accession talks with Europe begin. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? pizarron
- How do you say this in English (US)? Is it natural to say "I live in a rental apartment currently"?
- Let us go shopping, shall we? VS Let us go now, will you?
- *I drove past your street. *I walked past you and you didn't see me. *he's walking past you rig...