Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Bridleway"
The meaning of "Bridleway" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Bridleway mean?
A: it’s a path used by horse riders, it’s also a specific legal term that denotes a right-of-way for walkers and horse riders across someone’s land
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? あなたの国についてあまり詳しくありません。
- What does I’m five seven. is it person's height? mean?
- Please show me example sentences with - I'm Happy because... - I'm angry because... - I'm sad bec...
- What does to do school mean?
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?
- Which one is best? "Politely spoken Japanese" "Polite spoken Japanese" "Spoken polite Japanese" ...
- What is the difference between "What time did you get to work last Monday?" and "What time did yo...
- What is the difference between worry and fret ?
- What does i nearly soiled myself mean?