Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cabeleleila"
Translations of "Cabeleleila"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Cabeleleila leila
A: Quem é tu pra julgar meu pratô the três anda
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between hear and hear of and hear about ?
- When I use email to communicate, do I need to wait for an answer to the question, "May I ask some...
- How do you say this in English (US)? "When was the last time you read a newspaper or an article?"...
- What are some religious beliefs in the Spanish culture?
- What is the difference between source and provenance ?
- What does untitled mean?
- What is the difference between walking on the street and walking down the street ?
- Which sounds natural? "The foliage has already turned color." "The foliage has already turned...
- one said cake＝butt, one said cake''s'' ＝butt. it's a slang. cake? or cake''s'' i looked it up...
- “I look at myself.” is correct. Why “I look at me.” is incorrect?